Bedminster,NJ blog

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Bedminster Medevac VS Chinook Vs private copters





Anyone who lives in bedminster, can't avoid the debate about the NorthSTAR medevac helicopter, base at the Somerset Airport or loves airport. Seem some people don't like the idea.. I'm not going to debate the issue of the exsistance of the medevac. I'm just going to throw in the mix Donald Trumps mega copter (Trump chinook) that flies over head.( See the above middle photo used for transport*** This one shakes the hell out of my windows my God you'd think the world is coming to an end when this thing flies over head.*****) or His personal copter which I can't tell the differance from one copter to another.
(see top photo) I guess the fact that the medevac would be based at the local airport (privately owned) is in the debate. As to Donald Trumps helicopters temporarly stationed on his Golf courses, private land. I just think that with all the helicopter owners in around bedminster, one really can't say which one is making all the nosie.. if that's the only thing that bugs you about the Medevac helicopter.
After all AT&T has a heiport ATT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home